Lewisberry Center is located in the Lewisberry Community Center and has been an established part of the community for more than three decades.
Family First Health – Lewisberry Center
308 Market Street
Lewisberry, PA 17339 • (717) 938-6695
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Site Contact: Tina Thompson
For emergencies after business hours or on weekends, please call (717) 938-6695.
- Adult and pediatric care
- Routine health exams (work, school, driver’s exams, etc.)
- Sexually transmitted infections testing and treatment
- Preventive care
- Family planning, pregnancy diagnosis, and well-baby care
- Spanish interpreters on staff
- 24 hour on call physician for any emergency health needs
- Community outreach efforts
- Healthy York Network
- Trained staff to assess eligibility for insurance assistance programs.