116 South George Street, 3rd Floor
York, PA 17401 • (717) 846-6776
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
People who are HIV positive have unique needs and challenges in accessing medical care, case management and other services. Caring Together, a collaborative partnership of Family First Health and WellSpan Health, provides a seamless system of coordinated, high quality care for people who are HIV positive so they can easily access the services they need.
- Services are provided regardless of the client’s ability to pay.
- Case managers screen clients for eligibility for a variety of assistance programs.
- Program has single point of contact to make access to our services as easy as possible.
Clients or medical providers can contact a Clinical Care Coordinator at 717-846-6776, to find out more information or to schedule an intake. Upon intake, clinical staff will assess the client’s needs, schedule a medical appointment, and contact other Caring Together team members who will provide other services as needed
Caring Together Services
- Primary HIV medical care in York and Adams Counties.
- Dental care
- Nutritional consultation
- HIV Counseling Pharmacist consultation
- Referrals to specialty care as needed
- Clinical care coordination
- Prescription drug assistance for eligible patients
- Behavioral health support
- Medical case management
- Housing and utility assistance for eligible patients
- Transportation assistance for eligible patients
- Community outreach, including HIV testing and education
- Food Bank access for eligible patients
- Nutritional supplements for eligible patients
- Health insurance premium, co-pay, and deductible payment assistance for eligible patients
- Spanish translators on staff
In addition to the services listed, Family First Health also provides confidential HIV testing and counseling for individuals 13 years of age and older. If you are not a current patient, you can walk in to our George Street location and receive a free HIV test on the 3rd floor between the hours of 8:30am and 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. If you are a current patient of Family First Health, please ask your medical provider for more information. For more information about HIV testing, please call (717) 846-6776 or contact Becky Wilson.