Substance Use Services
Family First Health’s Center of Excellence provides patients with substance use disorders with the comprehensive support they need to reach, and maintain recovery. Our community-based care management team links patients to community resources/support services, and then walks alongside each patient to ensure that critical needs are met and that the patient remains engaged in care.
The goal – to give each patient the supports needed to get, and stay, healthy.
Primary services offered
- Centralized location for primary medical care, dental care, substance use disorder treatment, case management, recovery support, and behavioral health issues.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to support sustained recovery.
- Comprehensive care management team comprised of case managers, recovery support specialists, and a licensed clinical social worker.
- Our team assists patients with customized support to:
– Link to necessary outside supports related to treatment and recovery (including mental health, drug and alcohol counseling, etc.)
– Address social needs, such as transportation and housing
– Navigate appropriate community resources for on-going recovery support
– Navigate medical and dental care, as needed
- Services currently available at our George Street Center, Hanover Center, Columbia Center, and the Gettysburg Center.
All support and medical care is coordinated in conjunction with your primary care provider.
To learn more or connect with the Center of Excellence, please call 717-801-4864. A team member will follow up with you to learn more about your needs and how we can best assist you.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or are in need of immediate assistance for a substance use issue, please call 911.