The Family First Health Lebanon Center is located inside the WellSpan Dixon Foundation Health Center and is made possible through the generous support of the Francis J. Dixon Foundation and in partnership with WellSpan Health.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Site Contact: Heather HoffmanÂ
For emergencies after business hours or on weekends, please call (717) 356-2222.
- Adult and pediatric care
- Routine health exams (work, school, driverâ€™s exams, etc.)
- Sexually transmitted infections testing and treatment
- Integrated Behavioral Health Services
- NEW! Integrated Substance Use Services
- Preventive care
- Family planning, pregnancy diagnosis,
- and well-baby care
- Spanish interpreters on staff
- 24 hour on call physician for any emergency health needs
- Community outreach efforts
- Trained staff to assess eligibility for insurance assistance programs.
Family First Health receives grant support from the United States Department of Health and Human Services, the United Way of York County, the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the York County Community Development Department, the York City Bureau of Health, and the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency. Family First health does not discriminate based on gender, race, creed, color, religious affiliation, national origin, ancestry, age, family status, sexual orientation, or disability in either the delivery of services or in its employment practices.
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and are so covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), meaning all malpractice claims are subject to federal procedural law. This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. For more information, see http://www.bphc.hrsa.gov/ftca/