Integrated Services is an approach to health care that provides on-site access to patients with medical, substance abuse, and behavioral health concerns. Your medical team works together with you to provide comprehensive care that meets your individual needs. This eliminates the need for patients to find care in a variety of settings and it is much easier to access than traditional behavioral health services in the community because it is located right in your medical home.
Integrated Substance Use Services
A Substance Use Disorder is considered a chronic disease that can be treated in the Primary Care setting often with the use of Medication Assisted Treatment (M.A.T.)
How can the Family First Health Integrated substance use services team help me?
Our team based approach provides comprehensive support that provides direct service, linkages to community resources/support, and then walks alongside each patient to ensure that critical needs are met and the patient remains engaged in care.
Integrated substance use services include:
- Provide a centralized location for primary care, dental care, case management, recovery support, and behavioral health care
- M.A.T. to support sustained recovery
- Links to necessary outside supports related to treatment and recovery (including drug and alcohol counseling, and mental health treatment)
- Address social needs such as transportation, insurance, and housing
What’s my first step to get started?
To learn more or to connect directly with our substance use care team, either talk to your Family First Health medical provider or call 717-801-4864. A team member will follow up with you to learn more about your needs and how best we can assist you.
Which FFH sites are these services available at?
- George Street Center
- Gettysburg Center
- Columbia Center
- NEW! Lebanon Center – Coming May 3rd, 2021