Family First Health will be offering our patients access to our Patient Portal this summer. A Patient Portal is a window through which patients are able to communicate with their doctor’s office and access certain parts of their medical record. Family First Health’s patient portal will enable patients to log into a secure website and request an appointment or view lab results and clinical summaries from their office visits. These clinical summaries contain information including the patients’ vitals, diagnoses (Problem List), current medications, allergies and any orders (labs, referrals, immunizations or procedures).
The purpose of a patient portal is to provide patients with secure and easy access to their up-to-date medical information. To register for the patient portal please provide us with your email address and select a security question and answer (listed below) at your next office visit! When you Portal Account is activated you will receive an email from us with log in instructions and a PIN number and you will then be able access your information via the portal.
- In what city did you meet your spouse?
- What is the name of our oldest cousin?
- What is the middle name of your youngest child?
- What is the name of your favorite childhood friend?
- What is your oldest sibling’s birthday month and year (mm/yy)?
- What school did you attend for sixth grade?
- What street did you live on in third grade?
- What was your childhood nickname?