Gettysburg, PA: Family First Health is now seeing patients with substance use disorders at its Gettysburg Center. Family First Health takes a team-based approach to working with substance abuse disorders by providing patients with the comprehensive support they need to reach and maintain recovery, all within a primary care environment.
The Substance use services program provides social, biological and psychological support services together. Family First Health?s team:
- Offers medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to support ongoing treatment
- Navigates medical and dental care as needed
- Links to necessary outside supports related to treatment
- Addresses social issues such as transportation and housing
- Navigates community resources for ongoing recovery support
Family First Health?s Gettysburg Center is located in the Pebbles Plaza ?1275 York Road, Suite 17, Gettysburg. Substance use services are also available at its Hanover, George Street and Columbia Centers.
Interested individuals should call (717) 801-4864 to schedule an appointment.