Health Resources & Services Administration awards Family First Health five badges
YORK, PA – November 8, 2022 – Family First Health (FFH), a federally qualified health center (FQHC), recently received five 2022 Community Health Quality Recognition badges for notable quality improvement achievements from the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA).
Community health centers are required to submit quality data to HRSA every year. As a result, the centers may be awarded badges for their achievements. The badges represent significant improvements in access, quality and health equity. FFH received the following badges:
- Access Enhancer for the increase in the total number of patients served and the number of patients who receive at least one comprehensive service.
- Health Center Quality Leader, Bronze, for ranking in the top 21-30% in overall clinical quality measure (CQM) performance among all health centers.
- Advancing Health Information Technology (HIT) for Quality for meeting all criteria to optimize HIT services that advance telehealth, patient engagement, interoperability, and collection of social determinants of health data.
- Health Disparities Reducer for improvements for at least one racial/ethnic group or meeting established benchmarks for all racial/ethnic groups served.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition (PCMH) for seeking accreditation for ambulatory health care and FFH’s continued team-based health care delivery model.
“Receiving five badges this year is an honor for Family First Health, as it’s a reflection of our commitment to provide high-quality care and improve the health of our community,” says Jenny Englerth, CEO and President of Family First Health. “This achievement would not have been possible without our dedicated staff and patients’ trust.”
For more information about Family First Health’s services and programs, please visit .
About Family First Health
Founded in 1970, York Health Corporation, now Family First Health, is a non-profit, federally qualified health center dedicated to providing a broad range of primary health, dental care and social services at its sites on South George Street in York, Columbia, Gettysburg, Hanover, Hannah Penn K-8 School, Lebanon, and Lewisberry. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Family First Health offers a reduced fee program for the uninsured and accepts most other health insurances. For more information regarding the programs and services offered through Family First Health, please visit the website at www.familyfirsthealth.org. Se habla español.
Dominique Helms | 717-916-9965 | email@example.com