I’ve got my hands on the results of our most recent patient survey. Let’s look at some highlights.
When it comes to your FFH experience, these categories had the highest ratings: convenience of office location, office hours and how quickly an appointment is made.
Then we asked about staff experience:
- 97% of the time you answered excellent or very good when rating “the nurse, dental hygienist or medical assistant answered all of my questions.”
- Excellent or very good were the answers 5 out of 6 times.
- Excellent or very good were the answers 93% of the time when it comes to other staff introducing themselves to you.
- 96% of the time, you chose excellent or very good when it comes to other staff being able to answer questions.
Many of you feel comfortable at our locations and feel as though the staff is friendly and goes above your expectations. You want us to keep up the great work, so there’s that. Yay!
But sure, there are always places where we can try to serve you better. Here are some of your suggestions.
- Increase the number of providers
- Add more evening hours
- Better parking at York’s George Street Center — especially when it comes to handicapped parking.
- Improve call wait time (phone systems) or timing in the waiting room during a visit
- Have water available for patients who are waiting
Thanks to all 4,891 of you who took the time to respond to our questions. We do what we can to make sure you get the best health care from us.